3 days safari includes:
- Return transport from Johannesburg to Kruger Park by air-conditioned microbus. Collection or drop off at Johannesburg or Nelspruit Airports depends on timing & is on request from our Sales Consultant.
- Services of our specialist Kruger Park guide for 3 days.
- Entrance into Kruger Park & conservation fee.
- Morning & afternoon game drives in Big 5 areas of Kruger Park.
- Chalet accommodation with air-con, insect screens, private shower & toilet
- Breakfast and dinner included
- Mbazi Safaris is a SATSA member & one of the original Tour Operators to Kruger national Park
- Lunches which are available for own account, drinks, personal items & tips.
- Alcohol and beverages
- Spa treatments and other personal activities
Day 1 :
- Depart from Johannesburg in an air-conditioned microbus with our experienced Kruger Park guide.
- We can collect you from any hotel in and around Johannesburg, Sandton Hotels or at O.R. Tambo International Airport or Shuttle Terminal. You will be collected between 6.30 am – 8.30 am (depending on the day) by our transfer driver. We will confirm collection time before the departure date.
- Alternatively, clients can fly into Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP), which is just a 40 min drive from the preferred Hazyview Lodges.
- Then you will drive across the Highveld farmlands towards the Drakensberg mountains before lunch. Travel over Abel Erasmus Pass to the spectacular Valley of the Olifants River with its sub-tropical orchards and fruit stalls. When you get to the Lodge you can prepare yourself for the afternoon drive in the Kruger national Park with the open safari vehicle.
- All our drives are conducted in specialized safari vehicles to ensure your safety.
- Return to the lodge for dinner usually served around a campfire. Overnight in an ethnic chalet or lodge room with ceiling fan and private shower / toilet.
Early morning just before sunrise, join the field guide for an early morning game drive to take some wonderful photos and learn about different kinds of animals. Enjoy a delicious breakfast at one of the camps in the Kruger National Park. Spend the rest of this exciting day looking for wildlife such as elephant, giraffe, hippopotamus and antelope. Our guide will show you how to spot the animals for photos or videos on all game drives. Towards evening arrive at your Rest Camp and book into an air-conditioned chalet with private facilities Freshen up before dinner in the privatized restaurant.
Wake up early in the morning safari, Meet your tour guide and head to the Kruger national park for a quick morning drive before you leave the beautiful place of Mpumalanga province, Upon return, savour a sumptuous breakfast to regain your strength.
Then you will be taken back to Johannesburg O.R Tambo Airport before 16.00 for onward flights or proceed to your hotel.