- Guests will be picked up from their hotels to the nearest Kruger National Park entrance gates where trained and qualified field guides will walk with them.
- Trained, experienced and qualified field guides with backup rifles take groups of up to 8 people out into the bush a two hour bush walk.
- The most amazing thing you’ll find out on a game walk is how noisy the bush is! Insects chirping, birds singing, baboons barking. The rangers will inform you on all the elements and what certain animal sounds and calls means.
Guests should wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes or boots, and colourful clothes
- Clothing applicable to the prevailing weather conditions
- Bring own cameras and/or binoculars
- No children under age 13 allowed on the walk
Prices are per person.
Min 4 people