Guests will be picked up early in the morning from one of the Kruger National Parks rest camps or nearest lodges or hotels to the gates where trained field guides will take them for a walk. Guests are advised to be up early before sunrise. The walk itself is relaxed and experienced and armed guides use their knowledge of the bush to explain natural wonders.
- Trained, experienced and qualified field guides with backup rifles take groups of up to 8 people out into the bush a two hour bush walk.
- They track rhino, elephant, lions and other big 5’s on foot and learn and observe fascinating facts about the African bush.
- The walk will take approximately 2 hours which you will have a small break to drink water.
Guests should wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes or boots, and colourful clothes
- Clothing applicable to the prevailing weather conditions
- Bring own cameras and/or binoculars
- No children under age 13 allowed on the walk
Prices are per person.
Min 4 people